Yeah, I know I have an exciting life. Well, not really. But, you know what? I like my life. It's days like these, when I don't really have anything to do, besides the dishes...that it's fun just to hang out. Becca and I went to dinner and then took Kira for a walk around the park. She loves to sit there and talk while we push her. The park was full of people so she just looks at everyone and claps and works really hard to kick her shoes off. It was really nice weather...maybe even a little chilly after the sun went down. But, it's nice just to be outside and enjoy the fresh air. Thanks Becca. I so needed to get out of the house. :)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hey, any time! I had fun and it ws really nice to just be outside for a while!
You guys are always so cute. Why is it that your photos always look like glamor shot?! I'm jealous!!!
Post a Comment