Friday, September 5, 2008

Lovely lunch

My mom and dad

Kyle and Jody

Mom, Becca, Jody and I were downtown in Boise today and met my dad and brother for lunch...and afterwards we went back to what we were doing, and they went back to work. So glad I didn't have to work today!!!
Anyways, we get to this restaurant and my mom goes in to check it out...and the girl is SO rude to her. We almost left--she was just a snob. We decided to stay since we were already there. Well, I needed a highchair for Kira...so I go inside (because we were sitting outside) to ask where a highchair was. So, I walk inside and ask this girl, "Do you have a highchair?" She says "Yes, we do. it's open seating so sit where you want." So, I say again,"Do you have a highchair?" She says, "Yes we do...just sit where you want." So, I say "Great, I'll sit where I want as soon as you tell me where a highchair is." She points to the back and I go get one. Ironically she was nice as pie when she was our server. But, seriously, she BUGGED me. How do people like that make money when their entire income is based on how nice they are....seriously, bugged. Like I could rant forever on rude people. But, I'll just say, we had a lovely lunch in spite of the rudeness.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

That's when you for sure don't leave a tip. What a ho-bag.