Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have you seen this girl?

Last seen wearing a pink shirt, jeans, and purple legwarmers. Last seen Sunday, September 7, 2008 in West Valley City, Utah. She usually has her hair in a side ponytail or wears a neon green visor that says "Wendover." She may be hanging out at Petsmart petting the small animals such as hamsters and gerbils. Or, she may be seen riding the bus or hanging out at the bus stations as that's her favorite thing to do. Please, if you've seen this woman, call me. I'm desperate to find her to make sure she's okay.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I think I saw her livin' in a van...DOWN BY THE RIVER. :)

Jackie said...

I think I saw her she is here in New Mexico at the Casino, she has a new visor on, it says I'm a winner!

Stephanie said...

WHOOO. She ain't in Jersey. Thank goodness. She looks a little crazy. Who knows what she'd do. This pic reminds me of the Martina McBride song "When God Fearing Women Get the Blues". Yikes!

Stephanie said...

OK, so I decide to check out Beccas page to possibly see her side of this picture and there is an equally very scary picture of Stephanie there not to mention the funniest little song about it underneath. What in the world were you girls doin on this roadtrip?

Jody said...

That is hilarious! I loved seeing these pictures of you guys- it's funny to see how you pass the time on a boring 5-6 hour drive.