Lisa, Becca and I went to see the Premier of Nick and Norah's infinite playlist. Lisa got us free tickets...sweet deal. :) It was fun to meet up early and chat away the time...I can't believe it's been a whole year since I'd seen her. It was my baby shower since we'd actually hung out. It feels like we keep in touch and hang out through our blogs...but that isn't cutting it anymore and I'm excited to hang out more, and have our kids play together. :)
This being a premier of a movie it was like getting into a fortress to watch it. They searched our purses, wanded our bodies, and made us leave out or cellphones (if you weren't sneaky enough to hide it.) They threatened to call the police and the FBI (whatever) if you pulled your cellphone out in the movie.
While this movie was entertaining, and over all, pretty cute, it's not something I'd take my 13 yr old to. Or, really any of my kids for that matter. I laughed out loud, gasped, and even clapped at one point...but overall, I'm not sure that I would really say this was a powerful or really very impactful movie at all. It's a cute highschool romantic comedy with really awesome music. I'd buy the soundtrack for sure.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Movie Night
Posted by Stephanie at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ok I must comment on this blog;) That was seriously so much fun for me. Its so fun to catch up. You guys are the best. Thanks for going. See ya soon:)
I had so much fun, too. I think my blog will have almost the exact same post! We definately need to do it more often!
Post a Comment