We got to watch the sunset together
So, Becca and I went to Boise....well, we are in Boise...My parents are here from California for my nieces baptism. We came to see Eryn's baptism, and of course, bring the baby to see Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. Kenny has season tickets to football...and declined the trip, but when Becca and I do anything, we're always entertained....so it's okay. Well, we left right after work yesterday--I'd gotten up at 4:30am for work and didn't have time for a nap, so I started a little tired. By the end of the trip I was delirious because I seriously...was sooo....tired. The car ride was maybe 5 or 6 hours, I can't remember, and the baby was so good. She was hardly fussy and I was so glad. The best part of the trip were the parts that Becca and I were taking dumb pictures of ourselves (that are not going to be posted lol) and when we played Squishy face. Have any of you played it? It's where the passenger in the car, squishes their face up against the window while passing another car...while they pretend to sleep. The driver of the car keeps watch at the other cars and when the people look over, they make the signal, and then passenger looks up and stares at the other car. Sounds juvenile, right? Sounds kinda dumb, right? Well, it is...but oh my gosh I laughed so hard. But, no one looked over at us...it was getting kind of dark. But, I could not stop laughing at the prospect of someone looking over. Really though, it doesn't take much to entertain me. :) I'll have to try it on the way home and see if there are better results. lol.




1 comments:
wow I was just in Boise on Monday. Have a good time. Love the pics:)
Post a Comment