Becca and I and Kira went to Ang's house...Okay, really..how many times can I hang out with Becca in a week, I know....today was the 3rd, and tomorrow will be the 4th...but she's fun and we get along so well. Anyways, Kenny was supposed to go but ended up going to buy a part for his 79 Blazer he bought (which is a whole other post for when I'm more calm about it) but it ended up just being us girls and Derek. We had a good time just hanging out and talking. Derek skipped out early for a hockey game (with all of our permission of course) and so us girls just sat around and caught up. Kira got to play in Emma's big fun toy. It's like a big blow up play pen...but not really a play pen because it's fun.
She sat in this bumbo thing on the table...I can't believe I don't have one of these. It's only the best invention EVER. She seemed comfortable, and she couldn't really get out of it. lol.
Becca, Ang, and I have been hanging out a bit more lately....well, not a ton more...but I think we'll have more fun times soon. Ang's baby is due so soon, and I can't believe what a good mood she's in being so pregnant. I was not a nice person when I was that pregnant.
Well, I'm never the one that makes hamburgers. NEVER. I don't make them. I don't cook them. Kenny does that. Well, he wasn't home and so I made hamburgers. Apparently I made them way too big. Derek had to cut them in half, and then in fours because they were just too huge. Oops...lol.
Kira was getting a little tired. I put her in her pj's and she just drank her bottle and played with Emma for a little bit. She's so cute in her new pj's :)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Dinner at Ang's house
Posted by Stephanie at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good times! I have to say, that pic with all of us...you guys look super cute, but I think my mouth was full of broccoli and I was trying to hide it...looks kinda funny!
That was fun, we definitely have to do it again soon, or at least regularly! You are funny about me being in a good mood. I guess Derek gets to hear most of my complaints :)
Post a Comment