Today was Eryn's Baptism. Becca and I went to lunch and went shopping in the morning, and the baptism was late afternoon. We had a dinner afterwards at my brother's house with family, and we just hung out there at home later. It was a pretty average day, but very exciting for Eryn. I am glad I got to go and be part of her big day!!
Eryn's baptism quilt that my mom made for her
Kyle, Caitlyn, and Kira
My mom and Kira






3 comments:
You are looking really good. Looks that baby weight just fell off ;). Cute pics!
Cute hair! Did everyone love it?
K...YOU ARE SKINNY, SKINNY!!! That is sooooooo awesome. All the pictures of you look amazing. Keep it going...no matter how many resturants you have to say no too before you find SOMETHING you could possibly eat!!!!! lol...too funny, not in that moment but now, I can tease you about that. Thanks for sharing. So glad you went to support them.
Post a Comment