Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rayce's Birthday Party

This evening we went to our little cousin Rayce's 6th birthday party. We went to the park...and everyone had a good time. The boys played football, the kids played on the playground, and some of us just sat and chatted. It was fun because I don't always get to see family or their kids unless it's a holiday or something like this. I'm glad we went. :) Thanks Brooke for inviting us...I love being a part of your family. :)

Kira chillin' in a little kid chair:)

She got this little slinky..and would not put it down

Rayce blowing out his candles


Me and my fun Aunt Lisa

McKayle with Dani and Brady's little baby Porter
Me holding Porter...made me a little baby hungry...but not THAT baby hungry

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Thank you guys so much for coming! I love HAVING you in my family! We never get to see you guys I feel like. You got some WAY cute pics!!! Kira is so cute. I can't believe she's almost one!!! I can't wait for her party Saturday to see what she does with that cake! Cute little munchkin.

Jackie said...

cute pictures wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Rayce
I can't wait to see my little Birthday girl Kira.....
Grandma is coming to see you!!!!

Becca said...

When you hold that little one, can you believe its been a year? Crazy! Cute pics, the kids are way cute!