Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kira's Pack n' Play

I was home most of the week with Kira. I was starting to get a little cabin fever. I mean, I loved being off of work, but not really. I couldn't really take Kira anywhere because she had a virus, so we just hung out at home. Well, by day 3 of being home I decided it was time to be productive. So, I cleaned out my storage closet. I did a lot while Kira was taking a nap, but she was up a lot of it too. So, to keep her out of trouble I put her in the pack n' play sometimes. She was entertained with her toys, but sometimes she just stared at me through the mesh with her faced pressed up against it...or she peered over the edge. She's so cute, and such a good baby to play by herself a lot. I'm really lucky for that.

She thought she was funny when she did this. She would do it, laugh. Do it again. So funny.
She had to stand on her tip toes to look over the edge.

3 comments:

Jody said...

I love these pictures! Bryce was my one child that would happily play by himself at that age too. He could always keep himself intertained. It is great having a child like that!!!!!

Stephanie said...

I love these pics too. Joey never really liked the pack n play but we have some great pics of Alex pressing her face against the mesh like that. I loved it. Can't believe she's almost 5.

Becca said...

Looks like you taught her the squishy face game :)