Monday, September 15, 2008

"A Child's Laughter is Sunshine You can Hear"

I "stalk" a blog regularly...you all know you do it. I view it almost daily, and rarely comment, and that's okay. I know other people do it to mine, and I'm okay with it. If you're entertained by it, or just like to know what's going on in our lives...that's awesome....that's why I write here for the most part. You each have your own reason for looking at the blogs you do. I read her blog because she's interesting, inspiring, and really, she's a great writer. She lost her child to a terrible accident a few months ago, and a couple days ago she wrote about missing the sound of her baby's laugh. Heaven forbid something ever happens to my sweet child, I don't ever want to forget the sound of the sweetest giggle that I've ever heard. I can sometimes make Kira laugh...But really her daddy is the one she will giggle for. He always looks funny when he gets her to laugh, but who cares? Kira's smile, and especially her laugh, can change the worst day into the best. If any of you know me, you know that I love sunshine...it's healing to my soul. William Shakespeare said it best: " A child's laughter is sunshine you can hear."

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

My sitter, I read that blog (the one you stalk). It made me very sad and deffinately makes you appreciate your children all over again. I can almost feel the pain that family feels when Brodie talks about his girls. I can't even fathom.

Jackie said...

I too love sunshine and laughter.....
Thanks for the fun blog.
MOM

Stephanie said...

So I'm checkin out your blog seein what I've missed like I do like every other day and sometimes multiple time throughout the day adn I noticed that I never read March. My sitter, Thanks for the pic and paragraph of us. I mis "the Stephanies'"

Lisa P. said...

so true! Hudson has this really deep belly laugh. Karlee is the one he loves to giggle at. She drops something he laughs hysterically. Its the best sound in the world.

Becca said...

Her laugh is totally contagious! Pretty funny of Kenny, too!