I am watching my favorite show...I know, I'm lame. The Biggest Loser. Anyways, Kira is sitting with me playing with her toys and she keeps looking up at the tv every few minutes and waving at the TV. When she gets no response she waves at the dog. When she gets no response, she looks up at me and waves. I wave back, she smiles, and she goes back to playing. She's done this for an hour now. Why I think it's hilarious I don't know. But, it's cracking me up. That's all I have to say about that. :)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love how she waves! Ha ha. Like when I saw her the other day and kept saying hi, and then all of a sudden, she waves. It was SO cute and funny. She's a little cute girl for sure!
She's so cute! All she wants is a little attention...sounds familiar. ;)
Post a Comment