Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

Sittin' pretty

Hi Everyone...

So cute...

Dana and Kira

I have the cutest visisting teachers that come visit me every month...Rebecca and Dana. This month they asked if I wanted to come with Kira to a pumpkin patch. Sure, why not? Rebecca's work was sponsoring it...Dana picked us up and we headed out. We got to go on a hay ride, Kira enjoyed apple cider and donuts...and we came home with the cutest miniature pumpkins I've ever seen. Kira had fun waving at all the people and sitting on the pumpkins. She seriously is the cutest thing and loves to be the center of attention. She scrunches her nose, or laughs, or waves...does anything to make people smile when they look at her. She's going to be the best little people person ever.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Those photos are soooo cute! It looks like a fall backdrop at a photo studio. Way cute!!

Becca said...

What a fun and festive thing to do! She looks so cute on those pumpkins.

Brooke said...

That's so fun! My kids would love that! Where is it?

Stephanie said...

I love these pictures.

Jas said...

Holy Crow! She is 1 all ready!!!! When did that happen? She is such a cutie.