Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The New Bag Lady in Town


As soon as I set Kira down in the family room...she heads for the stairs. The baby gate is usually up. If it's not, she heads straight to climb up the stairs. If the gate is up, she crawls quickly around the corner toward the dog's water bowl. If I've forgotten to move the bowl, she dumps it immediately or slaps her hand in the water and gets it everywhere. If I've already put it away, she heads for the cabinets.
We have a cabinet in the kitchen that we keep all the extra grocery bags, etc...you know, for when we need bags which we always do. Kira's new favorite activity is to open the cabinet and pull all the bags out. She'll do it all day long if I let her. Why not? It's cheap entertainment when I'm in the kitchen anyway. :)

3 comments:

Jody said...

It really makes you wonder why we as parents spend so much money on all the fancy toys, doesn't it? She is too cute- when do I get to see her again??? Hopefully soon.

Brooke said...

Ha ha. That's so cute. Kids are entertained by the simplest things, I swear.

Angela said...

Don't you love it when they have a list of places they know they are not supposed to go, but that just makes them more fun?! Good Times!