I know...I know...better late than never? I backdated the post, so it's like I really posted it 2 weeks ago, right? UGH! Okay, so Halloween was a busy day. I had my interview. I got offered the job. I took Kira to Kenny while I was at my interview...and then took her home for a nap. Then Kira and I went back to the county building where I was that morning to go trick-or-treating. Really, we didn't go to collect candy...I just went with Anne and her son. I let her have a sucker, and some little cookies. That was all. Otherwise, the candy would have went into mom's belly...and really that wasn't necessary.
Kira and her tootsie pop
She's studying how to open it
Her costume was half off after 2 minutes...and her mouth is stuffed with cookiesSo I let Kira have her sucker, and thinking she'll just hold it and wave it around...I just let her play with it. Well, I look a minute later, and she's chewing through the paper. So, I take it from her and she FREAKS OUT. So, I take the paper off, and she's a big slobbering mess. She loved it though.
After that ....we went back home and Becca came over. Kenny was helping his cousin work on his car, so Kira, Becca and I hung out and gave out candy to all of the like 4 kids that came to the house. It was fun though...we watched a movie and assisted in eating the candy that wasn't being given out to the kids. I've been on a sugar high ever since. No bueno.





0 comments:
Post a Comment