Kira had her one year check-up today. She was such a brave little girl. Daddy came and met us at the doctor and the appointment ended up taking forever...but atleast we don't go back for 3 more months! Kira weighs 24 lbs 5 oz, and is 30 inches long. She's still in the 90th percentile for her weight, and 75th for her height. She's a growin' girl. She still has a little heart murmur...I had thought it was gone, but Kira was really still and quiet this time, and the doctor can still hear it. So, we have to set up an echocardiogram for 6 months from now. The doctor seems to think it might be gone by then, and doesn't seem too worried...so neither am I. She's developmentaly on target, and I'm really glad she's a healthy girl. She did have to get 4 shots though..and that was sad. She was a very sad girl, but did really well the rest of the day. :)
Kira waiting while they got her shots ready...
Kira waiting while they got her shots ready...
My sad, sad baby after her shots. :(





6 comments:
I HATE all the shots! I always make sure Emma is facing the nurse giving the shots while I hold her. That way I feel like she doesn't think it's my fault...
That's so sad! Poor thing! I love the pic of her chillin in the chair!
That last picture is SO sad! It's cute that Kenny is holding her, though. I swear, I'm always the one that ends up taking Sierra alone and it sucks.
That's so sad! She's not very happy in that picture. I'm glad she is doing well though. I still have a heart murmur too. So I for sure wouldn't worry about it if your doc isn't worried. She's so cute!
Grandma is sure proud of her little girl for getting her shots
There are alot of kids not getting shots these days.... Yikes
Hugs and kisses baby girl,
That is a sad sad baby.
Grandma is very proud of her.
My heart was hurting when I saw that picture.
Love her mucho grande!
Post a Comment