Saturday, October 25, 2008

Holding Hands

Becca sent me this way cute picture...and this is one of Kenny's favorites. It's kind of symbolic to me when I'm looking at it...We really are there as parents to hold Kira's hand and walk with her through life. Right now she can't even walk yet...but there will come a day when she can, and then later when she won't hold our hands anymore. I'll cherish these days...when she's so little....and hopefully she'll hold my hand when I'm a little old lady and can't walk on my own.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love this picture! It really shows how much she depends on you guys and she always will. Even when she isn't holding your hand...

Lisa P. said...

Such an awesome picture!

Brooke said...

Such cute pics! You guys are such a cute little fam!

Angela said...

This is so dang cute! How did you do the blurring thing around the border?