I left work a little early today to meet Becca at the hospital to go meet Angela and Derek's sweet new baby MaryAlayne. She was born yesterday and oh my gosh...she is the cutest little thing. I love to hold tiny babies...I just love them! Of course as soon as we got there we took the baby, so I have no pictures of Ang with her own baby...but I'll get some next time. :) Congrats Ang and Derek...she's a doll. And Yay for Emma...and her new baby sister!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aw, sweet. Does that make you baby hungry? I saw a brand new baby tonight when I went to dinner, and I wanted to go up and kiss her, even though I didn't know her or her family. It's just SAD how they get so big so fast. I'm missing the newborn stage fo sho.
Look how cute you look in your work uniform! So profesh!
She is definately super cute! That was fun! We'll have to for sure get some pics with Ang and the babe next time we see her!
cute pics. Tell Angela I say congrats!
Thanks for coming to visit. You guys are the best!
Post a Comment