Brooke tagged me with this picture post! Here's what you do: go to the fourth folder of your pictures, and post the fourth picture and tell about it!
Of allllllllll the folders on the computer, the forth happens to be the only folder that's Kenny's. I have like 15--he has 1. This is a picture that Kenny took of a drawing he did a couple years ago. Kenny's really talented with drawing, etc. I'm not really sure who this guy is, or why he drew it..but I think it's pretty cool. :)
Apparently, some people aren't really into the tag thing...I mean...I think it's fun to be tagged. It gives me something different to do. So, I'll tag anyway, and see who plays.
I tag: Julie Smith, Jody Johnson, Angela Madsen, Becca Cox




3 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. Kenneth. Holden. Hart. I seriously can't believe you drew that. Are you kidding me right now?!?!?!?!? That's AMAZING! I knew you could draw, but I had NO CLUE you could draw LIKE THAT. I have an idea. I feel like you should start your own blog, and post all of the pictures that you draw on there. I almost crapped my pants. I'm serious. Think about it.
I like being tagged too Steph. It makes me think about things and post about things I wouldn't otherwise. I'm down.
I totally agree with Brooke! This pic is amazing, Kenny! I think I saw it on your facebook or somewhere before. Way cool. I totally support the blog idea!
I, too, like being tagged. It forces me to put something on my blog. I've been slacking lately!
thats an awesome pic! Sorry I'm not very good at the tagging thing. I always forget when I finally sit down and blog:)
Post a Comment