Yep. It's time. No, No I'm not going Private on my blog. Well, this one that is. I've decided to use one of my other blog addresses as a more "creative outlet"...and I've decided this for a few reasons. The following is about my blog. Read below, and if you'd like to have access to read it...send me an email at steph_22_hmm@yahoo.com or leave a comment with your email.
If you're easily offended, don't ask to read it.
If you're wanting to just snoop in my thoughts and feelings because I'd never tell you them myself...I probably won't give you access. But, if I do give you access and all you're doing is snooping....have at it....you lucked out.
If you're wanting to judge me, I don't care. Guess why? I just don't care. But, I don't really want to hear what conclusions you've come to about me by reading what I write.
If you're wanting to give advice: sure comment. If you're wanting to comment just to comment: sure..comment away. If you have nothing to say...that's also fine with me. :)
If I've invited you to read it...or you've asked to read it...and I let you read it...its because I trust you with my random thoughts, or feelings. Especially anyone I work with-- I made this blog private because of the position that I have...and of course where I work...so just be mindful that this generally isn't for the watercooler discussions.
I decided that my blog originally for my family and friends to keep up to date on my baby, etc...didn't really need to have random things that either people 1. don't care about, 2. don't know how to respond to or 3. really has nothing to do with my family...just stuff that I feel like writing or venting about.
If I don't really know you....you can still read it, but I'll have to know your email to give you access. It's more to keep people that I for sure don't want in it, out of it. Does that make sense?
This blog is my outlet. My "safe zone." I could just make it private like a journal, but I already have one of those...and sometimes I just like to write creatively and see where it takes me. Or sometimes I just feel like being random, and don't feel like I should on my family blog.
This blog will have no rules. It will have no theme. It's just an outlet for me before I drive myself crazy.
Friday, October 17, 2008
My Other Blog
Posted by Stephanie at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So am I going to be allowed access to your "other"blog?? I love reading your random thoughts.
I must be a real idiot, because I tried to email from your link on this post....but where is the send button?? How in the crap do you send it? ARGGGGG, that was annoying. Any tips??
Hope all is going well, give Kira a big hug for me.
Jody
theboisejohnsons.blogspot.com
jodyjohnson5@msn.com
(I don't remember which you need, if I'm lucky enough to be granted access)
well, I don't know why that stupid email keeps underlining..I can't get it not to. I'm equally as annoyed lol.
I'd love to keep reading about your life. I love getting your perspective on stuff:)
lisascandles@hotmail.com
Thanks for inviting me to your other blog! Love ya!
Post a Comment