Kira is learning how to use her voice. She babbles to herself pretty much all day long. She has conversations back and forth and it's the cutest thing ever. She can say "uh-oh" and "da da." I think she can say "mama" but chooses not to at this time. Dangit!! Our car rides are also interesting with Kira and her vocal cords as she is usually just "yelling" to hear herself. She has been trying to use a different voice lately...I think she is figuring out she can make different sounds and use her voice different ways. While I love that my baby is becoming more vocal, it's also driving me BONKERS...usually the car rides put her to sleep...but now she's just interested in talking loudly. :) She got a Little People town for her birthday, and she's having fun playing with it. You can hear one thing's she learned so far. :)
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I totally feel for you.... It is cute and annoying at the same time. How does that work?
Post a Comment