Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chillin' with the Richards

MaryAlayne and I

MaryAlayne


Proud Mama and Baby


Emma, Derek, Angela, MaryAlayne

Kira resting for a minute
Kenny, Becca, Kira and I went to Angela's house to hang out for a while. We ordered pizza, watched t.v., and while the boys talked hunting outside, the girls caught up on each other's lives. Kira and Emma played all night long. Kira was up until after 10 and wasn't even cranky. We all took turns in their massage chair...yeah..now I want one so bad. It was fun, as always, to catch up and hang out. Thanks Ang for letting us hang at your house again. :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

It was a good time! I was totally impressed that the girls stayed up so late and were perfectly content. Thanks Ang and Derek for being great hosts!

Angela said...

Thanks so much for coming to play and treat us to dinner! When is our next play time?