Lisa and I met up at the Gardener's Village to have lunch and hang out for a bit. It was fun to just chat and hang out. Unfortunately it was naptime for both of our children so we didn't hang out for too long. The kids made a mess. They enjoyed a messy pumpkin cookie that Lisa got for them to share, and dropped most of their food on the floor, but overall they were pretty good kids and let us talk even though they were really tired. We'll for sure have to get together more often!!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Llooks like fun, wish I could've joined you! Those two sure look cute together!
What cute pictures. I love Hudson's expression when Kira is poking him. They will be great friends. So cute!!!!
Very cute pics. Which I'll steal again;) gosh Hudson looks like he's trying to be all homey slouching in his chair;) I had a great time too. Let's play again soon:)
Post a Comment