Okay, well she doesn't really love lobster, but she liked looking at them when Michelle and I went to lunch today. She probably would have just stared at them all day if I'd let her. It's fun to see her interact more now and pay attention to things she wants to. Like, if you're holding her and she's watching something--and you move so she can't see...she pokes her little head around so she can continue watching what she wants. It's so cute. Sometimes I do it on purpose just to watch her intent little face.
She also colored for the first time. It was cute, but also a little sad because this is the first time a hostess has brought her a highchair AND crayons. I guess she looks like a big girl now and can color. Michelle helped for a few minutes try and color...but when she was on her own, she just tried to eat the crayons, so that didn't last very long.




4 comments:
That is so cute, her first coloring. I totally love her outfit- way cute!
Oh my gosh, I remember when Logan ate his first crayon.... Lets just say, It came out a totally different color.... LOL... A little scarey at first....
That's so sweet! That little outfit was my favorite thing she got at that party. Soooo cute!
What a cutie! Are you not supposed to eat the crayons?.... I've been doing it wrong all along! ;)
Emma ate her first crayons at a restaurant too because at home I usually just had her color with the magnadoodle and things that I don't have to worry will end up on the wall (or anywhere else for that matter....) :)
Post a Comment