I had a really busy few days off...well, today especially. Becca, Kenny, Kira and I went to Wheeler Farm and we took some pictures and looked at the ducks, etc. We went to the cheesecake factory. Then Becca and I went to a...Chili cook off I guess at her Ward, and then stopped by a friend's wedding reception. Kira was such a good girl all day long even though she was soooo tired. I have so many fun pictures to post, and I've got to get up in 6 1/2 hours but I couldn't resist posting atleast one picture of my cute family.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
My Cute Family
Posted by Stephanie at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What beautiful pictures,
Again they make me cry. It's a good cry though,I am so thankful for this blog!!!!! cute cute cute!
Cute photo! Kira is getting so big.
i want to see all the pics!! you guys look amazing! what a great family....cherish the quiet simple moments...for they truely do go by way too fast.
you guys look great!
This looks like a model shot. It should be up in a studio!
Post a Comment