Friday, October 10, 2008

A Day for Trent

For the last 15 months, 8-year-old Trent has been bravely battling AML Leukemia.

To help Trent’s family with the tremendous financial burden from medical expenses, Chick-fil-A of South Jordan will be donating 20% of the day’s revenue on Monday, October 13th to Trent’s family.
Cash donations will also be accepted, and anyone making a donation of $10 or more will receive a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich to be used on their next visit.
In addition, Chick-fil-A of South Jordan will hold a silent auction from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Auctioned items have been donated by local businesses and community members. All proceeds will go to Trent’s family.
Please help us in supporting Trent and his family! Call Chick-fil-A of South Jordan with any questions at (801) 727-2697
My cousin sent me this flyer....and of course I'd repost it because...as a Mother, and lover of Chick-fil-A...how could I not?? :) I guess I know where I'll be on Monday!! :)