So, today Kenny and I ran some errands...our first stop was Costco. Before we even got into the store, we had this little older lady stop and talk to us in the parking lot. Well, stop and talk to Kira in the parking lot. She just kept talking to her and getting her to smile. She told us about how her grandkids and great grandkids were all growing up and how she didn't have anymore little babies to play with. It was just so cute to see the joy that Kira brought to her face every time she would smile back at her. (Yeah, I do take my camera everywhere now. I mean, we are documenting our lives here people.) This photo is of Kira basking in the sun on the way into Costco. :)
Kira's a big girl now and she sits up in the cart. She's not harnessed in like in her carseat so she reaches for stuff...like my camera.
Tonight our neighbor had a bbq. We went for a little bit, but let's be honest.... I didn't know most of the people and Kira didn't want to play volleyball which was what everyone was doing....so we escaped back home after a little while. lol. But, of course, I made sure to take pics first of Kira hanging out. This picture shows my so talented baby sitting up. She has just recently mastered sitting up for more than a couple minutes without falling back and bonking her head.
Kira has the face of an angel as you can see by this next one...







5 comments:
It's so funny how people just start talking to your kids. We were at Wal-Mart last night and Sierra was in her pj's because it was Saturday and I never bothered changing her. This guy came up to her and said, "I wish I was still in my pj's!" I thought that was hilarious!
Love the hat! So fun. Sorry you are not feeling well...are you well enough to email me how to get all the cute stuff you have to put on the blog?
Oh my gosh, that last pic of her smiling is DARLING. She's so cute.
She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting! Love the front teeth. I need to come over and visit so I can squish her cheeks:)
Isn't funny when random people come up and talk to you like they you or your kids?? (Although, I always did love it when people would stop and take notice of my cute little babies.) The last picture of Kira smiling is my favorite! So cute!!!
Post a Comment