
Today was sooo nice out!!! I know, it might snow tomorrow...cause that's usually how Utah works, but this time maybe the sun is here to stay!! Kira wore her cute outfit from Aunt Jody and showed off her adorable thighs all day. :) I can't wait for more sunny days. Kira loved...LOVED...the grass. She kept touching it and rubbing her feet in it. It was so cute. :)





3 comments:
I love that last picture of her cute little face. Her eyes are so blue and pretty. I miss the little thing already! Glad you love your page, I think it turned out cute!
Love those pictures of her! She is so cute. I just showed Scott and he loved them. He thinks Kira is so cute. Also, I LOVE the new layout on your blog. You will have to show me at work how to do it. Have a great night! Smoochies.
Cute outfit! It brings back memories. Kira is as adorable as ever.
Post a Comment