Michelle, Becca and I went to dinner at Z'Tejas last night to kind of celebrate Becca graduating. My sidekick (Kira) came and Michelle's daughter Isabelle came too. It was a good dinner and great company.
We were trying to figure out where to go to eat when we got to Gateway, and we are a very indecisive 3 girls. So, we ask Isabelle out of the choices that were right where we were, what she wanted to eat. She didn't want Applebees, or pizza (which we kinda wanted), or seafood...none of the choices we gave her. She then decided she wanted Mexican food. So, we go to Z'Tejas. I got chicken, Becca got fish, Michelle got pork...none of them being really all that Mexicanish in nature...and you guessed it--Isabelle ate chicken fingers. What? Gotta love it.
We saw Brooke (my cousin) there and what was fun about this is I got to see all of her friends. Now, who cares, right? :) But, these girls all have blogs and I probably could have named half of them, and had their kids been there I might have been able to match the kids with the mom. Yeah, so I thought that was fun because I look at their blogs and I don't even know them but it took me a minute to realize I didn't know them because their faces were all so familiar. In fact, when I looked over at the table of girls, Brooke wasn't the first face I recognized! :) Haha...I love these blogs. :)
We were trying to figure out where to go to eat when we got to Gateway, and we are a very indecisive 3 girls. So, we ask Isabelle out of the choices that were right where we were, what she wanted to eat. She didn't want Applebees, or pizza (which we kinda wanted), or seafood...none of the choices we gave her. She then decided she wanted Mexican food. So, we go to Z'Tejas. I got chicken, Becca got fish, Michelle got pork...none of them being really all that Mexicanish in nature...and you guessed it--Isabelle ate chicken fingers. What? Gotta love it.
We saw Brooke (my cousin) there and what was fun about this is I got to see all of her friends. Now, who cares, right? :) But, these girls all have blogs and I probably could have named half of them, and had their kids been there I might have been able to match the kids with the mom. Yeah, so I thought that was fun because I look at their blogs and I don't even know them but it took me a minute to realize I didn't know them because their faces were all so familiar. In fact, when I looked over at the table of girls, Brooke wasn't the first face I recognized! :) Haha...I love these blogs. :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment