Sunday, May 4, 2008

Highchair


There are several reasons why I love this highchair. One, it's cute and just nice to have. Another reason is that Kira looks like she's in a space shuttle ready for take off in this thing. I mean, she's secure...strapped in and buckled up--no way this baby is moving from the chair 'til mom says. Another reason is I can giver her a biter biscuit (I know-sounds like a dog treat but it's not) and she can eat it without the dog thinking it's his dinner. I can put her in it with a spoon or a measuring cup and it's playtime for a while. And, I love it because she looks SO little in it. She is filling up her carseat and looking huge, and now I've got this highchair and she looks tiny again. I love it!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Johnson for her highchair...I love it!!
P.S. I know she only has one sock in the picture. That's her most of the time. She likes to pull her sock off with her teeth and then play with it. It's only one sock though--she usually leaves one on and then the other one disappears. I swear the dog hides them or eats them. I have so many unmatched socks!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Nice! I like it. She looks so cute in it too!!! She's definitely bundled and ready to munch. That's nice for you to have a place to put her while you cook dinner or whatever. Cute little girl.

Sterling and Renee said...

So - you did it! So glad that you are happy with you highchair. She looks happy too. So cute.