I am so annoyed. Usually when people change their blog, it looks better, right? Not worse. I'm trying to change my blog...just to a more fun color. What do I do? I end up deleting half the stuff and my blog header, etc. Wow...apparently I'm not that skilled. But whatever. I'll try and fix it tomorrow because I am just TOO TIRED. This is post is simply to state: yeah--I know my blog looks stupid right now, and hopefully I'll get some sleep and have the patience to fix it. Lame.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It's pretty complicated to change the background, and keep all the page elements. The only way you can do that is if you switch from one minima template to another. If you want me to put cute scrapbook paper on your blog, I can, and then I can do your header when you find pictures you like. It would take me two seconds. Let me know!
Post a Comment