Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day (Only a week late :) )

Kenny bouncing on the trampoline

Mckayle acting silly :)

Cody and Kira

Grandpa Hart and Kira

So, this week has not been the best...I haven't been feeling well, and so I haven't really felt like updating my blog. I've just been tired and sick...and sick and tired. lol. But, on Monday we went to Aunt Bernice's to hang out. I was kinda of sad because I bought Kira a new swimsuit that she didn't get to wear because it was so cold, but it was fun to see the family and hang out. I always have fun when I go there, and this time was hilarious because I got on the trampoline. I know, I know, right? But, it was fun. :) Unfortunately there aren't any photos of me jumping, but you know, it's the price I pay for being the photographer.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Whatever, I comment on your blog a lot too. So it's cool. That was totally a fun day, and I'm going to go ahead and say that I didn't jump, because if I had, I for sure would've gotten hurt. ha ha.