Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kira Hope

I can't believe how amazing being a mother is. I love to watch Kira grow and change. The littlest things make me smile...and it makes me realize how precious life is. When I hate my job, or the house is messy, I'm annoyed at Walmart, traffic is bad, I'm tired, or I'm stressed about dumb things...I just look at her and smile. She is amazing. She is adorable. She is funny. She is ....my world.

5 comments:

Lisa P. said...

All those pics are so cute! We need to have a playdate soon. Aren't they at such a fun age!

Sterling and Renee said...

Clever! Fun to see the months of her life!

Troy and Julie said...

Super Cute...what a great great idea...tell me how!!!

Brooke said...

Aw, so cute. She has changed so much! I know... being a mom is the best thing ever!

Jody said...

I love that.....how'd you do it? How fun to see how much she has changed.