Monday, May 19, 2008

My movin' girl

So, I turned on the little camera because Kira was rocking back and forth on her knees...and I thought maybe, just maybe...this will be the day she crawls....nope. Dangit. But, she's got talent I tell ya. She gets bored with the rocking, and drops to her belly. She does her swimmer's kick. She's got a great kick...but, unfortunately she doesn't go anywhere. When she realizes this, she decides to do a roll, a 180 degree turn, and then carefully wiggle/army crawl across the floor to her destination...the flips flops. lol.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Aw, so cute. She'll be crawling everywhere soon. Don't be in a hurry... it's so much more work. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Yippy Skipppy, WOW, I am so excited to see her. She looks like she is waving too.
Thanks for the video, love it.
nice blog
Love to all, gram Jackie

Jody said...

She's almost there. What a cutie. Can't wait to see her in July, I'm sure she'll be crawling around everywhere by then.

Jody said...

By the way, I love the new look. Your header is way cute.