Saturday, May 24, 2008

DOUBLE ear infection?? SAD!!!

Kira has been awake a lot the last couple nights coughing...and it's been really sad. Kenny, I and the baby are all sick-it's not fun--but it's just hard when Kira doesn't feel good because she's so tiny. Today we took her to the doctor to make sure she was okay. I was worried about the sound of her cough, and I felt like she was wheezing...so off we went. As it turns out, she has a double ear infection that just barely started, and the doctor gave her medicine to make sure she doesn't get croup. I'm so glad we went because we didn't have any idea about the ear infection so we got to it before it got really bad!
We were at the doctor's office...it looks like Kenny is more sad than Kira...maybe because I got him up so early to go with me??

After we got Kira's prescriptions we went to Cafe Rio, you know, to make her feel better because that's her favorite place to eat. Okay, maybe not, but we love it. lol

Typical photo in my camera...if Kira even thinks she can come close to the camera she tries to take it from me. :) She's so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is no fun at all when babies are sick. It's even worse when you're sick at the same time. Hopefully the medicine will help. Good luck!

Brooke said...

Poor girl! She didn't act sick at all today! She was soooo cute. It was so good to sit and hang out with you guys for a bit.