Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Does it ever end?

Now, I realize that it's not common to post photos of your baby's snotty nose...right? But, really, does the snot ever end? I'm thinking not. This picture is from last night. But, just 3 minutes ago I used the squeezy thing to get all the boogers out of Kira's nose. I mean, there was a huge supply in there. She was mad, but I had to do it because it's what needs to be done, right? Well, just now she sneezed...and she looks exactly like it did last night. I can't tell if she's got a cold, or because she's cutting teeth...or what? But, yeah...poor baby. Haha. Whoever would have thought a year ago I'd be posting pictures on the internet of my baby's boogers. Crazy how things change. :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

Those were the days!! I don't miss those runny noses. Hope she gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Well, she gets those boogies from her grammy Jackie, I have had them all winter too! Yikes Where does it all come from? so sorry for passin it on. It's Kenny fault!!!!