Sunday, May 4, 2008

McKayle and Me

Okay, so I did not have permission to post the other hilarious pictures from this last week of McKayle and I...so I'll stick to the one that I think she won't kill me for ....that's just, you know, all smiles. I love her hilarious faces...mine aren't so cute, but oh well...she has lots of practice. ;) I went to Cole's baseball game the other day and decided that I needed to hang out with her. She agreed. So, she came over for an evening of adventure. Although the details are top secret, I will tell you that I've never had so much fun with a box of macaroni, chocolate, peering out the windows, and well...."Ding Dong" if that means anything to any of you. It's really been awesome since she's moved here. Most of my friends are single--and not really down to hang out with a married chic with a baby allll the time....or live too far away. :( But, she's always down for a good laugh and seems to save me when I'm going insane. Love you McKayle. :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I totally second that! It's been so fun having her here. You'd think for a young single girl, hanging out with moms would suck, but she comes over and LOVES my kids, and I think it's awesome. She's so chill, and so easy to hang out with, and totally fun. I'm so glad she finally moved here. I love her too! We should have a girls night one night and stay at a hotel or something. Actually, I'll email ya... we have something in mind!

Anonymous said...

Well, when she gets to my house I am not letting her come back!!!!
She is mine I tell you!!!
Not really, I am also glad she is there with her family having a fun time. Where do you think she got that fun?? I taught her everything I know.