This week Leah was back to visit and it was so fun to be able to see her!! For those of you who don't know Leah, she has been a great friend for years. She was in my wedding, and was my roommate in several different places before she moved to Boston. She was also there since the day I met Kenny, so all three of us have always been good friends. I wish she'd hurry up and move back, but atleast it's fun to see her when she comes back to town. On Sunday we went to Temple square and just walked around and talked and played with Kira in the water.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Temple Square
Posted by Stephanie at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Those chunky little legs kill me! So cute!
Aw, you take the cutest pictures of her. I need to put Sayer on the grass by some flowers and get some like that. Those are darling pictures.
Post a Comment