So, Becca and I went to Bailey's House for a BBQ...good times, good times....we didn't know most of the people there, but that's okay right? Kira, of course, came along and we all just hung out for a while. I laughed so hard I spit water across the room...I love those moments when you just can't help yourself. Pictured here is a photo like half of the ones on my camera..me paying attention, and no one else is...Well, Becca is, but Bailey...what are you doing? And well Kira...she's not that attentive to the camera just yet unless you wave her toy and make noises, which obviously was not done by our not so skilled photographer. :) So, pay attention when my camera is out, or I'm just gonna post the ones where I'm paying attention....yeah, that's right.
Becca and Kira just hanging out.
Kira's so cute toy...that totally lights up. :)
For a second I thought I needed an intervention. I mean, how many pictures can I take of this baby??? I can't help myself. She's so dang cute that I really cannot help myself. But, it's okay right? I mean, it's not unhealthy to take pictures of my soooo cute baby.... She changes every day and I love it. I want to capture it all. And, I think I'm doing a pretty good job. :) I've gone through a million batteries though...I need to start buying them in bulk. :) The focus on these two pictures is her legs. Everyone (especially me) loves her cute legs. Click on the picture...you know you want to. And count the rolls on these sweet babies.... :)




1 comments:
It is sooo not your fault if people don't pay attention. I'm with ya, if you look good in the picture, you post that crap, even if everyone else looks like crap. ha ha.
I loooooove those legs. They are my favorite!
Post a Comment