
Grandma Johnson and Kira
Saturday Kenny and I went shopping with my mom and dad.....they bought Kira some cute clothes, and we picked out a highchair that they are buying for us (score! :) ) We all had dinner back at the house and it was so fun just to sit around the table and talk and catch up. Dinner was yummy, conversation was entertaining....and I miss being around my family. I really wish that my family lived nearby and they could see Kira grow up and I could be a part of their daily lives. But, for now I am glad that I got to hang out with them this weekend. So, thanks mom and dad...it was fun to see you.....and thanks Kyle and family...I can't wait to see you all in July!!!! :)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had so much fun with your fam. That does suck that they don't live closer. I would die if I couldn't see my family whenever I want. It would be hard. Kira is so cute! I'm so glad she did so well on the drive. You're so lucky that you got to play in the sun! We went to a barbeque on Saturday that was outside, and it LOOKED so warm, but it SO wasn't. I froze my butt off. Hope to see you soon!
So jealous you got to see everyone...thanks for sharing all the pictures...helps me feel included. Can't wait til the summer to see everyone. You look great, Kenny too and Kira is darling. Excited for she and Kamdyn to play together! Looking forword to our oh lets see 15 or more hour drive to bear lake from our house!! Should be so much fun!
Love seeing my little Kira and me playing! That was a very special time in Boise. So happy that you came. Sorry the dirve home was difficult. That is the way it is!
Post a Comment