Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Summer Evening

So, Kenny got home from work and we decided to go to the park. I wanted to take Kira to swing, and we wanted to let the dog run around. Yeah, well...we went to FOUR parks and none of them had the little tiny swings for babies. That was lame. Apparently I'm not really knowledgable when it comes to parks, so I'm going to for sure study up on them. We just ended up going to a park by our house and let Kira crawl around and play on the slide and Kenny chased the dog around. Kira tried to eat the bark on the playground. Duke (our puppy) ran around until he tired himself out. It was a good night just to be outside and enjoy the summer evening.

Kira sitting on a park bench


Daddy helped her on the slide

Just enjoying the grass

Sam and Kira... our friend we ran into at the park

Mom and Kira

4 comments:

Jody said...

It sounds like a fun family outing. I can't believe how much bigger Kira looks, it's only been a month since we've seen her. She is just growing too fast.

Brooke said...

Cute! Who's Sam?

Stephanie said...

My friend, Tori, watches Kira sometimes when I need a break or Kenny and I go out for a couple hours...she lives in the neighboorhood attached to mine. She treats Kira like her granddaughter...it's cute. Sam is her son--he loves Kira. :)

Troy and Julie said...

Good times. Love those evenings!