Thursday, August 21, 2008

Memories....

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

HAPPY MEMORIES!

(This can be for Kenny, Kira or I)

4 comments:

Lisa P. said...

I remember when we lived together and hearing you get ready to the same song everyday. I want to say it had angel in it. I loved it. Also when we went and met Edwin Mccain and heard him sing live. so fun! Man I have quite a few memories. I also liked our cafe rio nights and you could always talk to the employees in espanol.

Becca said...

Wow...where do I begin? I have to say definately living together and just hangin out. We always had such a good time. St. George was always fun and we miss having you come! Arctic Circle. Livin' together in Ang's basement and 'hiding' out. Living in close quarters after Ang's. Then of course in the town house. Our first week of church while in the town house. Do you remember that the four of us all wore khaki skirts and pink shirts to church? I think we copied Liz and she changed cause she was pissed. Oops! It was funny, though!
'Two more', 'Almond Joy Boy', Cafe Rio friends and food, Cold Stone, Port (and all the rest), Drop it like it's hot (Jenny).
Definately the cruise. How about that snorkling and the crusty from one of our travel mates! Ensenada and chicklets.
Wow, we've had some fun times! I love all the memories that you put on my page as well! I copied some, but tried to add some, too! Some of my faves were just chillin' at home with you and Kenny. We got into some weird conversations sometimes, but you guys are always entertaining! Love you!

Brooke said...

Oooooh my gosh. So many. Let's see, the ones that stick out in my mind about Kenny are: our tree, how you were the hardest person EVER to wake up, taking the cushions off your couches and making huts and jumping all over them, playing movies and using the needles off the pine tree outside for tickets, playing in your sandbox, your turtles, your big huge metal box of matchbox cars, the scout, nerd nights, visiting you in California, staying up until like 3 in the morning talking in Park City.

The ones that stand out about Steph are going to dinner and you calling Jesse a metro, your wedding and how beautiful you looked, playing games at grandma's, and visiting you after Kira was born!

Memories, memories!

Troy and Julie said...

Stabbing you with a pencil in the leg...what a horrible sybling I was too you. Have done my repenting for all those stupid years...but so sorry again. I know, I know you still have the lead in your leg. If you ever have a lead issue in your home just blame me. LOVE YOU MY DEAR