Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun Day at the Park

Today Kira and I hung out with my friend Elvana and her son Mateo. Elvana will not be featured on this post because she made me promise that I wouldn't post any pictures of her. lol. (So, I'm keeping my promise.) I went to her house this morning and we chatted away. I used to see her more, but with our work schedules and lives, it's been forever!!! We went to the park and spent the day in the sun...talking and playing with our little ones. It was fun to see Mateo...he's getting so big....and it gave me a glimpse of how Kira will be in a year. My gosh that little guy ran all over.... Kira playing with Mateo's boxes

She's having fun with all of his toys

Little Mateo

Kira and Mateo talking...he was calling her "tawa" because he couldn't say Kira...awwwhhh

Kira resting in this funky chair that spins

She can stand like a big girl

Fun in the sun

1 comments:

Becca said...

That picture of her in the bowl/chair is hillarious! How long did it take until she was squirming to try and get out? Super cute picture of the two of you at the bottom.