So, Leah came to visit....She got into town and came almost straight to see us! Okay, so it was kind of on the way, and I know her schedule is way packed....so I jumped at the chance to go do dinner with her and Becca. Guess where we went? lol. Cafe Rio....did anyone guess wrong? Probably not. It's my favorite place ever...and well, they don't have those back east so we HAD to go, right? Ha! It's always fun to see her and I'm glad we got to catch up for a few. :)
Friday, August 29, 2008
Awwh...Leah comes to visit!
Posted by Stephanie at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
YOUR HAIR IS AWESOME!!! LOVE IT SHORTER LIKE THAT. WISH I COULD LOOK AS CUTE WITH FUN HAIRCUTS!!!
I bet it was so fun to see Leah again, how fun! Okay, I know I've already commented this, but you're hair is way cute, looks very good on you. I am so excited to see Kira on Thursday!! (you too, don't worry)
Cute hair!
That was a good time! It's fun to have her in town and I'm so glad you guys could come meet us for dinner! It couldn't have worked out more perfectly.
Post a Comment