Saturday, August 23, 2008

Austin's Birthday Party

Today we went to Austin's 1st Birthday party!!! Kira got all dressed up (Austin is her boyfriend) and we went to Dave and Holly's for a BBQ.

Austin is older than Kira, but she's bigger than him...he's so darling though.

Kira was pretty shy at first, but after a little while she went to play with the other little kids. There were 4 kids that were within a month or two of each other.

When she wasn't hanging out and playing with the toys, she sat with daddy and just watched the other kids. She's a people watcher.

Kira is almost a year, but today was the first time she's been in a big kid swing with mom and dad. She was not entertained. In fact, she was terrified. But, after a few minutes she was having fun.
As usual, I like to take pictures of Kira and I...all the time. Dave happened to make himself part of this one. :)

We all came home a little early from the party. Dad and Kira needed a nap... So we didn't see the messy cake eating. That's okay though...we'll have one of our own in just a month!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute that she has a boyfriend already. I freaking can't believe she's almost 1 already! What?

Becca said...

K, so that is just about the cutest dress that she has on! ;) I can't believe she's almost one either. Where does the time go?