Friday, August 29, 2008

Can I go any shorter?



Yeah, so I know if I said I LOVE my hairdresser, someone would probably say "Why don't you marry her?"....well, Okay. Maybe I will. I LOVE my hairdresser Keelee and I'm so glad that a cousin I got when I married Kenny happens to be her sisterinlaw. I mean, really....I lucked out. I used to have a hairdresser who did great a great job with my hair, but Keelee is like a magic maker. I show up and say....Please no boy haircut, and keep it kinda light...and she just goes with whatever. I love it. I mean, some people may not like the short hair...and if you don't...sorry. I was a little nervous to do it...but I LOVE IT. I feel totally younger, and my hair is so much lighter, and let's be honest...not like I can get away with a ponytail because it won't fit in one anyways. So, anyone who thinks I may be a total pushover for letting my hairdresser do whatever with my hair (ahem, Brooke) ...you're kinda right but I look hot and you know it. lol.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I loooooooooooooove it! It looks AWESOME! Good for you for being a pushover because it is SOOOOOO cute. It'll be so easy to do too. You're going to love it! She did a great job, it's darling!

Becca said...

I LOVE it! Way to be daring!!! Super cute!!!

Jody said...

Love the hair! Way cute.

Keelee said...

Man you are way to nice... oh and I accept, I'll totally marry you!! It looks soooo cute, we shoulda done that the last time because you were meant to have that hair!

Lisa P. said...

That is way cute!! It actually looks like my new do. Isn't it so much easier?? When are we going to play and enjoy our kids and new haircuts???;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair! I especially love the last picture.

Troy and Julie said...

You are georgeous!!!! You are beautiful!!!! I am jealous! One day to aspire to look as great as you is my goal. I love love love the hair. Good for you to let you go for gold with a hairstyle. Awesome job.