Alright, so really, I admit a few things. I'm an addict to let's say....Diet Pepsi. Well, and I'm addicted to ...well, a recovering addict from sugar. I'm addicted to sunshine. I'm addicted to COPS shows...really, that's all I prefer to watch. I'm addicted to Cafe Rio, Bajio, Costa Vida...the pork salad at these places is to die for. I'm addicted to exercise...haha, okay, I'm not but I thought I'd pretend. Thing is, if I'm addicted to something, I know it, I own it.
My husband, however, has a problem, and unfortunately has not chosen to accept it, or deal with it. He's addicted. And, I mean, this is a serious addiction. It's to the Olympics. I know you're thinking, not a big deal, right? No, it's for sure a big deal. From the time he walks in to the door, until the time that I wake him up to go to bed (That's right, I said WAKE HIM UP to go to bed) he is watching the OLYMPICS. I cannot tell you how much diving, bike riding, boxing, volleyball, etc...get the picture? that we have been watching since it started. He flips back and forth all night long, and all day long on the weekend to the different events. He says he hates the boxing, but he still watches it. Why? He's an addict. When he's not home he's recording in on the DVR so he can watch it...though I dont know when he'll have time! There is no reason for this post other than to tell the world, My husband's name is Kenny, and he's an addict. Is there a 12 step program for this?
Saturday, August 16, 2008
My husband's name is Kenny, and he's an addict.
Posted by Stephanie at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That's hillarious! I love to watch and I record it, too. Does that make me an addict?
Post a Comment