Friday, August 29, 2008

Kira Tag


Kira's been tagged by her little cousin Sayer! Here are 10 things about my sweet baby:


1. She says "Da Da" and even though I keep trying to teach her "MaMa"...I've accepted the fact that she says "DaDa" and I'm pretty sure she knows what it means.

2. Kira loves, loves, loves our puppy Duke. She crawls around chasing him and when he licks her she can't stop giggling. She's discovered that she can feed him from her highchair too..and that's not so good. lol.

3. Kira scruches her nose when she smiles...and she smiles at anyone really that talks cute to her.

4. She's eating big people food now. She loves eggs and pancakes. And, no, don't worry--she won't end up on a talk show with really fat babies--she eats in moderation.

5. She has 8 teeth already.

6. She is wearing 24 month, and 2T clothes...she has some of her 12 month too...but, really..she's a growing girl.

7. Her hair fits in tiny pig tails...that last approximately 1 hour each time I put them in. She loves to pull them out.

8. She has the cutest little baby language. I love to listen to her talk to herself when no one is around.

9. She's a good cuddler. When she wakes up in the morning or from a nap...she's really snuggly and I love it.

10. Okay, not to compare her.... but she's funny like my puppy. She'll be playing with her toys and as soon as Kenny or I go get something to eat, she crawls over, stands up, and opens her mouth. This is after she's eaten her dinner even. lol.


Kira is certainly the center of my world, and I couldn't ask for a more adorable, loving child. She's fun, sweet, and loving. I love to watch her grow and learn new things. I can't believe she's almost one!!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe she's almost one either, and that I probably haven't seen her since like half her life ago. Really, it's pathetic. I love that cute picture with her witto wubby legs!

Jody said...

I can not wait to see her next weekend- we have missed her. She is growing up too fast!

Jas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jas said...

She is SO CUTE!!!!!! When did she start to grow so fast? How are things going? The hair is way cute. LOVE IT

Jas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jas said...

Oh and...you can come over here and visit anytime you want!!!! Let me know when your block 1 training is.