Sunday, June 8, 2008

Up to no good




Kira has become quite mobile and gets around quite nicely these days. She doesn't crawl yet, but she's got the rolling and turning down pat. So, in our family room we don't have an entertainment center because the tv sits on the ground, and so Kenny's PS2 we just keep to the side of the tv because he hardly plays it anyways. No matter what. No matter when....if Kira hits the ground in the family room she rolls straight to the tv and goes to pull all the cords out with the PS2. She's facinated by it. She thinks it's hilarious, and maybe she really is too young, but I seriously thinks she knows she's up to no good and it's funny to her. She's so cute!

3 comments:

Troy and Julie said...

Her hair is growing!!! Adorable. Hadn't noticed that before. Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

It seems like they always want what they shouldn't be getting in to! I can't tell you how many times Sierra has turned my computer off while I am on it.

Brooke said...

Oh, she knows. I swear they are born knowing how to be mischevious.