Okay, so Brooke totally tagged me in the Ugliest Face Tag. I couldn't believe it and I thought...Oh heck no I'm NOT doing this. But, then, I didn't want to look like a sissy. I mean, what kind of real blogger would I be if I wasn't up to the challenge? I decided that I can throw down like the others. At first I tried to take pictures that were ugly, but still cute. But, in the end, those were actually kind of cute...and wouldn't do this game justice. So here it is...my ugly faces. I'm actually surprised at how entertained I was with taking these. I gasped a few times, laughed a few times, and in the end, I'm proud of myself. I'm totally secure with my own beauty, so just be glad people that I don't make these faces all the time. I started out with different photos than this. My husband, however, recommended that I remove the others because they were "creepy" in nature. Meaning, I took the ugly face too far and looked like a different person or something. Brooke, I was proud of these photos. I totally would have won if there was a contest. Anyways, in the spirit of things, Kenny decided to participate with a photo of his own. :)
Friday, June 6, 2008
Ugliest Face Tag
Posted by Stephanie at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
All I can say is that you are very brave! :)
Ha ha. Good job!!! I kind of didn't think you would do it! Isn't just soooo entertaining? It takes a lot of confidence to post crap like this. ha ha. So funny. Awesome. Grandma told me that grandpa said my pictures made him sick. ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Ha, that's awesome! I just had to see if the people Brooke tagged actually did it... so good job! This is Brookes sis-in-law by the way.tctcc
Post a Comment