This morning I got to sleep in...until about 7:30 when Kenny left for work. By then Kira was already sitting up in her crib babbling to herself and I could hear her from my room. I got up and got her and myself ready for the day. She's such a good girl because she probably could have played in her crib half the day as long as I kept her fed. We ventured out to the doctor's office for her 9 month check-up. Are you sitting down? Kira now weighs in at 21 lbs 8oz and is 28.5 in. long. She's in the 90th percentile for weight, and 80th for height. She's such a growing girl and she's getting so big. She got one shot today, and she didn't even cry! Usually she'll take one shot and get stunned alittle bit, but it's always the second that makes her freak out. So, I was happy with the one today. We went to the pharmacy to get her a prescription. Nothing major, but still another $25 out of the bank account. Kira entertained the little ladies waiting to get their medications. She smiled, talked, shook her head at them, and made them all giggle. It was hilarious. Then, we went to my work to visit. I know. I work 5 days a week and still go in sometimes on Fridays ....to well, let's be honest, show off my baby, and let everyone who is slightly baby hungry get their fill of my chubby baby's legs. lol. After that I went to lunch with Kenny. Ran a few errands, and now I'm relaxing at home because it's TOO HOT to play outside! I'm sure I'll think of a few more things to do before I finally decide I should probably catch up on laundry, and clean up a little...but I'm sure there are a few shows on the DVR that I just HAVE to watch and a few more pages of my book I HAVE to read. :) I love Fridays....
Friday, June 27, 2008
Typical Friday
Posted by Stephanie at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
She's too cute not to show off!
So super cute! And that outfit she's wearing...so cute on her!!!
Post a Comment